Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
University of Gjakova "Fehmi Agani" Journal of Social Education and Interdisciplinary Science editorial review process is in accordance with the Good Editorial Practice set by international editorial organizations (EASE, COPE). Journal of Social Science requires that each author, reviewer, and editor must disclose to the editor-in-chief any conflict of interest related to family, personal, financial, political or religious issues as well as any competing interest.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
University of Gjakova "Fehmi Agani" Journal of Social Education and Interdisciplinary Science ; Adopting the principle that offering scientific research free of charge to the public will increase the global sharing of information, it provides immediate access to its content.